It's hard to believe that it's December and we only have 1 month left in what has been, for so many, their best year ever. How well have you done in comparison to year's past? The good news is the majority of our Coaching Clients have had a record year in 2011 and that followed a record year they had in 2010. There are several very specific reasons why that is taking place.
1. They've intensified dramatically their lead generation time, contacts, and conversations.
2. Their ability to do lead follow-up has gone up 10 notches on the scale. The lead follow-up becomes a critical factor because for anybody that has the desire to buy or sell, we have to go after them tooth and nail.
3. They're doing more prequalifying and tougher prequalifying than they've ever done before. We can't take the chance of spending time with people that aren't going to do something now.
4. Their ability to make a great presentation is improving every day. You cannot go out and not make a strong, direct, to-the-point presentation.
5. They're working more hours and more days than they have in the past, but more importantly, they are focusing on the above list to maximize their performance during the day.
6. They are more focused than ever on the goals they've set and the mindset required in achieving those goals.
7. Daily ... daily ... daily ... working on their skill set.
On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate yourself in each of these areas, compared to the hundreds of top agents that we're working with today?
If you attended the Superstar Retreat this past July, you might remember my opening statement, "We're looking for the next group of people who want to become the Superstars and leaders in this industry within the next 5 to 8 years ... do you want to become one of those people?"
If you do, you'll make a commitment to the list from above and make a commitment to your involvement with The Mike Ferry Organization!
CEO - The Mike Ferry Organization