One of the things that amazes me the most is the wide variety of coaching services that are available in the Real Estate Industry today. Most agents are not wanting to hear this ... but a major portion of the Coaching services available in North America today came out of the Mike Ferry Organization ... meaning either they were coaches for us at one time, or they were trained by us as Real Estate agents and then became coaches.
When people talk to me about our Coaching, they are many times, and understandably so ... very aggressive with me in asking me about our experience as a Coaching Company ... our Coaches and who they are and what they've done ... even asking personal questions for example how well do I know them and how much money did they make as a Real Estate agent and how much do they earn as a Coach. 95% of the time when I answer these questions and the person I'm talking to is interested, they join our Coaching.
I wonder if you've ever questioned the coaching service or the Coach who's working with you directly at this time. Meaning ... have you asked your Coach any of these questions ...
1. How long were you an active Real Estate salesperson?
2. Where did you get your training as a Real Estate salesperson?
3. How many homes did you sell during the course of your career?
4. How much money did you earn?
5. How long have you been working as a Coach?
6. How much training have you had to become a Coach?
7. How many clients do you actually coach personally?
8. Can I have a list of those clients or at least some of them, to call and talk to them personally?
9. Who's your largest individual producer and how much do they produce?
10. What does your average client do in terms of production ... number of transactions?
11. Outside of a coaching call, what kind of support do you offer your clients?
12. How do you stay current as a Coach as to market conditions, sales skills, etc.?
13. Can you define the Sales System that you teach?
We've been coaching individuals since 1988 and we have done virtually several million coaching calls as a company and we've spent hundreds of days in training the coaches that work for us and yet every day we're trying to improve the quality of the work we do. If you're in coaching, you might want to ask the person coaching you these questions. Just something to think about as you invest in your future.
If you're interested in coaching you can certainly call me and I'll answer all these questions for you.
CEO - The Mike Ferry Organization