Do you believe you have the motivation and the skills to take your business to the next level? Do you believe you can learn the skills you don't have, or increase the strength of the skills you do have that will allow you to have the income that you want? Do you believe in what your coach tells you, enough to follow through with the things he tells you to do?
Here are the steps you can take today to create a stronger, more powerful belief system.
1. Start working now on a plan for what you will do to get 100-plus deals (or the number that you have set for your goal), per year in the next two to three years.
2. Make a list ... What do you know today that is going to help you? Who do you know today that can help you? What do you need to know - what scripts, dialogues, techniques, and work habits - do you need to either sharpen or acquire? Come on ... start making the list now. Write out some of the steps you think you have to take and put a target date next to each one, then go to work. Start the process as soon as possible. Once a month review your plan, and start making necessary adjustments.
3. Form or join a mastermind group, a group of individuals who have like goals, attitudes or intentions. Be open with the group as to your goals and ask for guidance or help, and give advice when asked. Be an active participant, not an observer or onlooker.
4. The next step in building your belief system is to start using daily affirmations that revolve around the goals you've set and the steps you have to take to achieve them. Remember that an affirmation uses the process of "affirming" in your subconscious and conscious mind the things you want to accomplish. If you repeat a negative thought in your mind on a regular basis, you are also "affirming" the negative versus the positive.
5. Start a daily reading program. Books are the foundation of knowledge. Read books on self-improvement, biographies of other successful people, and books on how the mind works. The more you read, the more you pour powerful, positive thoughts into your mind. You cannot have too many good thoughts as they always lead to growth ... and to those 100-plus deals per year.
CEO - The Mike Ferry Organization